OnE-GéNéRaTioN EsPoRT OnE-GéNéRaTioN EsPoRT
TEAM DISSOUTE
OnE-GéNéRaTioN EsPoRT
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Ouvrir le lecteur en pop up
[HD] Turtleneck*And C-hain

Répondre au sujet    OnE-GéNéRaTioN EsPoRT Index du Forum -> CANDIDATURES ET DEFIS -> PRESENTATION DES MEMBRES DE LA TEAM .
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dahdenn

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Turtleneck*And C-hain Répondre en citant

Turtleneck And Chain > bit.ly/1t4OYgd

10cf746e54
Of course, "Jack Sparrow" had a funny-as-hell video on "Saturday Night Live", and it doesn't play as well without its visuals. Namespaces Special page Variants .. They may be fake rappers, but real rappers don't have that kind of pull anymore. And since they're pop stars now, the Lonely Island face a familiar problem on Turtleneck & Chain: How do you follow up a big debut album without just repeating all the same tricks? These guys are, after all, "Saturday Night Live" employees, and repeating tricks is what "Saturday Night Live" does. When the Lonely Island's parodic viral rap anthem "I'm on a Boat" snagged a Grammy nomination in 2009, guest singer T-Pain expressed a bit of confusion: This thing was a lark, a skit for "Saturday Night Live" and (maybe more to the point) for YouTube, and here it is, getting one of the highest honors T-Pain will probably ever get. New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. print correct Terms of Use . And no 2011 album has a list of guests as star-studded as this one: Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Akon. Turtleneck & Chain brings back a few characters from debut album Incredibad: Shy Ronnie, the "Dick in the Box" guys. Turtleneck & Chain Other Album Songs 1 The Creep 2 We're Back! 3 I Just Had Sex 4 Mama 5 Jack Sparrow 6 Attracted To Us 7 Rocky 8 My Mic 9 Turtleneck & Chain 10 Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde 11 Trouble On Dookie Island 12 Falcor vsAtreyu 13 Motherlover 14 Watch Me Do Me 15 Threw It On The Ground 16 Japan 17 After Party 18 No Homo 19 No Homo Outro .

Personal tools Not logged inTalkContributionsCreate accountLog in . That's a problem here. Ridiculous as it may be, these guys are now something resembling pop stars. (The Lonely Island guys themselves don't rap or sing anywhere near as well as their guests, but they're sketch comics and writers, not pop stars, so we can cut them some slack.) And even if these songs work best as "SNL" sketches, they should still work nicely on your next road trip.. For the most part, though, these are good songs with jokes in them, not jokes with songs attached. Some of it is absolutely terrible; the "Falcor vs. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Chorus] Turtle neck n' chain (x3) (sippin' on a light beer) Turtle neck n' chain (x3) (sippin' on a light beer) Turtle neck n' chain (x3) (sippin' on a light beer)[The Lonely Island] My turtleneck fat and my chain so thin, N' I'm sippin' light beer, n my crew right here Chain razor thin light beer in my cup, And my sweater on turtle with the neck on puff Huge turtle neck and my chain so skinny Beer light all night, stand up get dizzy Light cup, beer drink, thin so chain, neck turtle fat, man I won't say it again[Chorus] Turtle neck n' chain (x3) (sippin' on a light beer)Turtle neck (check) with another on deck In case I spill something on it (Like some light beer?), yes! We be braggin' bout who's chain be the thinnest Turtle neck thicker than Delta Burke swimmin' in a Guinness (Now bear witness) But, but they can't see my chain, Metal so thin it dissolves when it rains Got more chains than the snow patrol Everyone razor thin like an insect stripper pole[Chorus] Turtle neck n' chain (x3) (sippin' on a light beer)Chain so light when a breeze roll by, I made it float (I made it float) And my beer so light you could see right through it, like a ghost And I also wear turtleneck-- Sweaters swallowing my chain like it's stuck in the couch Looking like cookie monster flossin' his mouth Find me coolin' on the corner sippn' light beer foam You can tell by my turtle neck and chain that I bone Tur-tle-neck, light beer n' a thin ass chain, n' that's it (x2)[Snoop Dogg] The rabbit kicked the bucket, dog said f**k it, Get my 2 step on, with my turtle neck on Thin ass chain, light beer in my glass Smackin at the bitches, the ones with the ass Girl you know it's true, tell me what it do Oh you like my style, say you like my crew Say you wanna' be under my chest, this turtle neck is like one of my best (x2) So I guess yo' dress, no stress, stayin' fresh is my vendetta I'm a crook, so my look, I'm a game go getta The fatter, the puffier, the fluffier, the bigger the turtleneck, The more gangster it is[Chorus] Turtle neck n' chain (x3) (sippin' on a light beer) Turtle neck n' chain (x3) (sippin' on a light beer) Songwriters Broadus, Calvin / Taccone, Jorma / Scaffer, Akiva / Coleman, Jeremy / Samberg, Andrew Published by Lyrics Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. Atreyu" skit, in which Neverending Story characters fuck each other, is obnoxious enough to clear out a room at a Wolf Eyes show, and the intentionally annoying "Japan" hits its mark a little too well. Turtleneck & Chain Lyrics from Turtleneck & Chain.

americas next top model s20e12barcelona real madrid supercupthe hobbit there and back againsaheb biwi aur gangsteraustralia. the story of usaaron tippin in overdrivethe defenders s01e03missy elliot miss e2015 720 accidental lovecall of duty}

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    OnE-GéNéRaTioN EsPoRT Index du Forum -> CANDIDATURES ET DEFIS -> PRESENTATION DES MEMBRES DE LA TEAM . Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation